I’ve reached a plateau. Ya know, when your workouts become less effective, or in my case, I’m bored to tears, so I’m not giving it 100%, therefore, my workouts have become less effective. I’ve bought two new DVDs: One-On-One Trainng with Jackie. She’s the chick from the show Workout on Bravo. I also bought 10 Minute Solution Hot Body Boot Camp. It has 5 ten minute workouts which is perfect for me to do in the evenings. I’ll be doing both these workouts for a week, then I’ll report my findings.
I’d love to hear what your fave workout videos are. Share the love. Lose the fat!
This plateau is weighing heavily on my mind. It’s 2008, and I’ll be damned if I go through another summer wearing black or 3/4 length sleeves. Here’s my short-term game plan:
- Keep a food diary for one week to really assess what I’m stuffing down my throat.
- Amp up my workouts. I’m currently on Level 2 of Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred. It’s 20 minutes of hell and back, but I plan to do two workouts a day: I’ll do the advanced Level 1 in the morning and the beginner Level 2 in the evening. That will be a total of 40 minutes of exercise a day.
- Stop eating by 8:30 pm. I have a sneaking suspicion that this could be part of the problem.
- Drink 1 glass of water before every meal to not only hydrate but aid in feeling fuller faster.
- Hit the sack no later than 10:30pm. I’ll aim to actually be in the bed by 10:00pm. This is gonna be my biggest challenge.
I welcome your tips and tricks that help you stay on course. I’ll holla……….